When my family gets together for holidays we tend to like the same food. Easter is no different, we have Egg Casserole and Monkey Bread (we like to eat this for Christmas too). My mom makes the best Monkey Bread, it is ooey and gooey and delicious! If you are looking for something quick to make for your Easter brunch this year, this would be a great addition!
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuits cut into fourths
- 1 c sugar white
- 1/2 c butter melted
- 1 c brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and grease your bundt pan.
- Step 2: Cut all the biscuits into quarters. In a bowl combine your white sugar and cinnamon, mix.
- Step 3: Dip each biscuit piece into the cinnamon mixture and into your pan. Do this until no pieces remain.
- Step 4: Melt your butter and brown sugar over the stovetop or in the microwave so sugar dissolves.
- Step 5: Pour this brown sugar mixture over your uncooked biscuits.
- Step 6: Put the pan into the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Step 7: Put a plate on top of the bundt pan and gently flip over.