Skillet chicken in a sundried tomato parmesan cream sauce with fresh basil. It gets its name since people say, “It will definitely inspire marriage proposals because it is so good!” This quick and easy meal is definitely a delicious one!
- Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3-4 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and sear until golden, about 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in thyme, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and heavy cream. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in sundried tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- Return chicken to skillet and spoon sauce all over the chicken breasts. Bake until chicken is cooked through — about 15-18 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and grated parmesan cheese.