Looking for a sweet treat to eat on Easter? Look no further! Try this Easter Bark that is full of a bunch of Easter candy goodness!
- 2 pounds white chocolate, chopped (4 4-ounce Ghirardelli white chocolate bars)
- 1 cup small Easter candies of your choice, I used M & M’s and mini Robin Eggs
- Sprinkles, colors that will coordinate with your candies
- Step 1: Place chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stopping and stirring as needed until mixture is smooth.
- Step 2: Spread white chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet to a thickness of about ¼ inch.
- Step 3: Sprinkle with candies, then sprinkles. Gently press the candy so they will adhere to the chocolate as it cools.
- Step 4: Let rest at room temperature until solid, about 2 hours. May place in the refrigerator to hurry the cooling process.